Elevate Your Business With Commercial Roofing
Cornerstone Construction Services, Inc. provides commercial roofing and build-out services to business owners throughout East Tennessee. Cornerstone is certified by major manufacturers, including GlenFlex, Versico, Soprema, and GAF, to name a few. Due to these certifications, Cornerstone can provide up to 20 year, manufacturer's backed, Total System Warranties. A Total System Warranty encapsulates all materials, workmanship, and labor.
Types of Commercial Roofing We Cover
Our seasoned team can tackle all types of commercial roofing, including:
- Standing Seam Metal
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- SBS Modified Bitumen
- Built-Up Roof System
- APP Modified Roof System
Common Signs You Need a Commercial Roof Repair
- Standing water
- Increased energy bills
- Water damage
- Curling shingles
Brands We Work With
We are certified by several major manufacturers, such as:
- GAF Master Select
Our Past Commercial Clients
Cornerstone Construction Services, Inc. has been contracted by some of the most prestigious businesses in the area to protect their investments. The list includes:
- Multiple University of Tennessee buildings, including the McClung Museum, protecting priceless artifacts
- NAI Koella Commercial Properties
- First Tennessee/First Horizon National Banks
- Other references available upon request
Commercial Roofing FAQs
- Do I need commercial roofing repair or replacement?If there is a problem with your roof, it doesn't always mean that you need a replacement. A simple repair may be all that is needed to restore your roof. One of our roofing contractors can take a look at your commercial property and advise you on the best course of action.
- How much does commercial roofing repair cost?The cost of your commercial roofing repair in Knoxville will depend on several factors, including the size of your roof, the scope of the repair, and the severity of the damage. We can provide an accurate estimate before we begin your project.
- How long will my roof last?The longevity of your roof will vary based on the material it is made from and its maintenance history. On average, you can expect a roof to last between 15 and 25 years. If you're not sure how long your particular roof will last, we can evaluate your property and help you make an informed decision.
- Can I repair my roof myself?If you don't have the right training and tools, repairing a roof yourself can be extremely dangerous. Give yourself peace of mind by relying on our professional commercial roofing company.
Why Choose Cornerstone Construction Services in Knoxville, TN
- Experience: The founder and owner of Cornerstone Construction Services has been in the contracting business for more than 25 years.
- Attention to detail: Our commercial roofing contractors pay close attention to detail to ensure that your project is completed to your exact specifications.
- Committed project managers: We have project managers involved every step of the way, from the beginning of your commercial roofing process to the end.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: We prioritize your satisfaction and work hard to ensure you have a top-notch experience, whether you need a commercial roofing replacement or repair.
Our Additional Services
In addition to electrical work, Cornerstone Construction Services provides:
Call Today for Your Commercial Roofing Estimate Cornerstone Construction Services
is dedicated to providing superior commercial roofing in Knoxville, TN. Contact our team today to learn more
about our wide range of contracting services or to request an estimate for your commercial roofing project.